LegacyGT.com

2nd Annual Toys for Tots Drive and Meet and Prize raffle!!!

m sprank

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@leftcoast I am in mission viejo off the 5 freeway right by irvine.

No car at the moment since its at mikes right now for turbo upgrades and stuff. Hopefully can pick it up tomorrow and partake in giving the less fortunate some toys.

I will drop my wife off at Irvine 9:00am then going to meet.

If you don't mind when to go home in afternoon, I can pick you up tomorrow;)

^That means I can swing by and we can roll in at the same time LeftCoast. I'm going to take the 15. Will contact you on FB to follow up.

FX, I did not go with the 17" wheels and smaller BBK like you told me but I think you will like what you see. Can't wait to see you again! =D

Sorry Long, you will be missed. I have that complete Cusco rear brace for the RS if you ever want it. Finally showed up from Japan, Lol.

Thanks for the head's up, Mike, but I already picked up another rear bar. But then again you never know... LOL

You guys have a great time tomorrow. Looking forward to event photos

Wow. I've never won anything cool before. For my contribution I won a set of Hella Horns (I actually have horn's in my amazon wishlist for my DD Durango) and a set of Tein Flex Coilovers for a 03-07(?) WRX. Sold the Teins too cheap to a kid that needed them REALLY had as his godspeed crap were totally blown out. Most importantly, the kids got toys, I got reimbursed for my donation and a kid in a WRX won a set of Teins that he really needed for cheap.

What a day. I was able to get gifts out to almost 50 kids AND a grown one in college! :wub:

Mike... Thank you very much to host such a warm atmosphere (not too big)meet.

This time I won two prizes which I don't know what to do with them:lol:

Here are quick video(sorry for shaky iPhone video)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVLwQlhsbF8]Meet at Infamous - YouTube[/ame]

On the way back...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHK2Ny46Q6U]Chasing Kemosavi - YouTube[/ame]

Hope to see more Legacy people next year!

Almost all WRX and STI guys took off after last raffle.

Almost all Legacy guys stay late to help Mike clean up.

I want a ride in that BnR housed 18g once its tuned.

Shiro, you have now traveled the whole circle of my family with me. Bachelor party all the way to meeting the wife and child.

Winning the Tein Flex Coilovers NIB was cool but the best part of the day? All the little kid handprints on my bumper and engine bay. Kids who say "DADDY DADDY LOOK AT THE RACECAR!" :lol: Mike said "I know Max must be here because there is a crowd around the a car down there. :wub: that Mike and Todd made this a FAMILY EVENT!!! I had such a good time I forgot to take my camera out!!!

EDIT: Other great unsolicited moments...

I was asked what I would sell the car for. I somewhat jokingly said $35 thousand. The response was "Would you consider 22k?" (no)

Randomly being told "I f--king hate whatshisnames's bumper" :lol:

^X-mas came early for u Jess....good job! Good times...!

Oh yes!!! it most definitely did!! haha

it still hasn't hit me, Ive never won anything so good before!

Those boxes were overflowing with toys, that was really cool to see!

it still hasn't hit me, Ive never won anything so good before!

I've never won anything of value or that blew me away before either! Same thing with my neighbor who came down just to support it because I asked him to. He is a musician and really into music and won the super sick bass box. On the way home he stopped to buy a bunch of lottery tickets he was feeling so lucky!

THATS FREAKING AWESOME.

Archived