LegacyGT.com

2nd Annual Toys for Tots Drive and Meet and Prize raffle!!!

m sprank

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gonna try and make it there.

Anyone that is going to be there interested in trading some rota grids 18x9.5 +38s for some other set of wheels. I want to change things up. And since I just spent a ton of money recently I don't have much more to spend.

Still looking for wide wheels not necessarily 9.5" but something to cover the wheel/fender gap.

Ill be there early with two coolers, one full of ice. Nowhere near as big as the ones you had but should hold 40+ drinks.

Ive got these two:

http://usamade.info/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/4174tot22sl_ss500_.jpg

http://imagethumbnails.milo.com/011/552/012/trimmed/11552437_15419012_trimmed.jpg

Sadly I won't be able to make it out this time. I lost a friend this week and the service is Saturday. Not sure how much fun I'd be to hang out with right now anyway... Pretty crushed.

I hope everyone has a great time and a lot of kids get hooked up with some cool toys. I love how car people seem to buy car toys. Kids you will love cars whether you want to or not! lol

Alfred,

My prayers to you and your friends family.

Los Angeles lgt,

Sorry it's been a crazy work week. I'm trying to get a ride with a friend down there so we can get some more donated toys. Hopefully my car will be done also.

I wish I could have cruised with everyone down there.

Sorry for your loss. Try to use this time to celebrate all the wonderful times you and your friend had and know that if you do decide to show up, even if late, we won't let you have a "bad" time and your friend would not want you to mope too much. Be well.

I've got the coolers for the drinks so I should probably hit the road not a moment later than 8am unless I hear otherwise. I'd also like preferential parking for SPIDERPIG:lol:.

Figure I could meet you a little after 9am. I'm around 100mi from IPT so I'd rather not rush.

OBXT to follow later.

I would love to go this year but I can't :(

Dude you live around the corner from me and know where I live and there is a regular Friday night meet down the road from you at Cha4Tea and I never see you. Where you hiding out at? Get a steady girlfriend and a crazy overtime job or what?

Archived