LegacyGT.com

sc400 lexus vs. LGT

who do you think would win in this race? because im going to race one of my friends lexus and its a V8 2somthing HP so i dont know who would win me or him? this saturday at the lexus meet in walnut grove. ill video tape it too and post the update.

br7sv9x8

If the lexus is stock you shouldn't have a problem if you are MT or 5eat. I don't think those things ever broke much into the sub 7 second or sub 15 second range.

Edit:

I take that back with the link from the previous poster. I was thinking of the mid to late 90's model. I didn't know they were that fast in 2000. Guess it depends on the year of the car.

Funny thing is if you use that link and go to any other year of the car it never breaks into the 6 second 0-60 range haha (according to them which I don't always beleive) But with the exact same HP in 2000 it is 6.2 0-60 hehehe

But wait, the way you argued with me, called me ignorant, and said I didn't know anything about cars and races led me to assume YOU knew everything about cars, and racing...especially stories people tell about street racing? I'm confused. :rolleyes:

Hey Tripod can you be more childish.... you should see the PMs I am getting about your nonsense. Oh and yes you are ignorant, I never claimed to know everything and ummmm hmmmm if you weren't such a tard you would realize that I admitted I was wrong and POSTED my edit.

Back to your cave now...scoot.:D

...this saturday at the lexus meet in walnut grove.....

Emphasis added.

----

Yikes!

I hope he's stock! :)

Best of luck, and looking forward to the vid!

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

More of the same from block.

Keep in mind block...in every post, it's you who started

flaming me...just because I may disagree or disbelieve

a post doesn't mean I "disrespect" anyone or their posts.

Now take a look at your responses to me about my posts.

Pretty disrespectful. You even try to tell me what and where

I can and cannot post.

I hope you are done with your nonsense, because I'm tired of

it too. Oh, and thanks for the PM's everyone too. You guys are

right, it's (people's street racing stories) and block's posts aren't

worth arguing over. Bye.

I never told you where you can and can't post all I said was stop jumping down everyones throat with your bench racing. I disrespected (flamed) you bc that is exactly what you did to everyone else for them trying to SHARE a harmless story. You earned it. Why are you so offended when someone says they beat a mustang GT or a hemi or WHATEVER. CHIIILLLLLL OUTTTTTTTTTT

Oh and nice comeback, very original :p

Archived