LegacyGT.com

Welcome to our very own sub forum.

Tuning Alliance

Welcome all,

I'm very excited to finally have a dedicated forum for Tuning Alliance LGT members, customers, etc. I shall be posting some special sales shortly. Along with lots of info regarding tuning services. (Maps, E-tunes, Dynotunes and more)

If there is something specific you do not see at http://www.tuningalliance.com please let me know. I will be adding lots of new parts starting with fifth gen. legacy parts and working back to older cars. I plan to offer many parts with discounted map updates, so you all can save money and enjoy quality TA tunes.

Thanks

~mike

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

Follow us on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome. Welcome! Good to see another vendor hard at work providing the Legacy platform with extra expertise/parts to offer. :)

Thank you! I love that color Leggy. Mmmm :wub:

Contact us for all your tuning and performance parts needs! Etuning the legacy community since 2008!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome Mike,

Still loving my TA tune you finished back in Dec.of 2011. I have about 28k, avg.24 mpg on your tune. My GT over 202k on the original motor & turbo.

Mike

Thanks much! That is a lot of miles! Keep trucking. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Welcome Mike,

Still loving my TA tune you finished back in Dec.of 2011. I have about 28k, avg.24 mpg on your tune. My GT over 202k on the original motor & turbo.

Mike

But besides the mpg, did u notice a big difference in power?thank u

I'm sure Mike (HAMMERDOWN) does feel more power.

I have been having Mike handle my tuning needs for about 4 years now. He's easy to talk to and work with. Knows his stuff.

I highly recommend anyone to use his services. If you live with in driving distance, you need to meet up with him and have him plug his lap top into your car and go for a drive.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Yes, I notice the power & it's nice & smooth. But in all fairness, I have only driven on TA's (Mike) custom 1mm stage 2 tune.

I went from Cobb 93, stage 1 tune, My GT was all stock, except for K&N panel filter & Sti 6MT.

To stage 2+; GMS Crossover & UP pipe, & LW crank pulley. Invidia DP & V2 cat back. Perrin TIH , K&N Typhoon intake & Racer X FMIC.

The power start coming on about 2500rpm @ 12psi & hitting almost 17psi @ 2800rpm, peaking at 18.5 psi. @ around 4500rpm. The motor revs. smoothly all the way to red line. Where boost tapers down to 13psi. On top of that, I avg. 24mpg.:):cool:

Mike

Mileage:331487 Retired/Sold

Archived