LegacyGT.com

Reputable tuners in NY?

02M3

Hey all... I live in Westchester County, NY and I've been looking for a good, reputable tuner with a dyno in the area so that I can start the modding process. If there are authorized ecutek or utec tuners in the area that would be even better. Anyone know of any places like this in the NY area? Any help would be greatly apprectiated. Cheers;)

I haven't come across any in the Westchester area either...but I have been searching. There are a few out in Long Island, and a couple in CT close by...I think Shelton, or Danbury. Try searching for them online...or even over at nasioc or i-club. You can also call z-1 auto performance, in LI, and he might be able to provide you with some info. As far as an AWD dino, in the area, I don't know if there are any...and if there are, they are hard to find. Later.

You really ought to check out azpinstalls.com and click on the Leeberbs tint under 'Associated Links'. Lee does a lot of jobs for NASIOC members and he's had nothing but good reviews, I just got my car tinted by him and it looks great. You can shoot him an e-mail and he will usually reply by that night. There is also a photo album of his work on the website. The only drawback is he's located in Jersey, but the drive is only a little more than an hour.

I paid $215 to get my wagon done, on all windows except for the windshield. No dyno though =T. You can try meteric subaru out on the island for a dyno.

muFreight.co
A JDM Container Sharing Service from Japan 🇯🇵 to NYC 🗽
 🌐 Website📷 Instagram✉️ Email

Bessie II's Thread

Thanks for the replies guys. Danbury is close, so I should definitely check that out. Enlight, I'm not looking to get my car tinted. Does he do performance/mechanical work also? An hour drive is not bad for me at all.

Archived