LegacyGT.com

Mind taking a look at this log?

MattCPa

So, I'm at stage 1 93oct on a COBB OTS map. Took this log about 4 days after flashing the map...

Anything I'm missing besides the feedback I see at like 2500-3500? I'm under the impression that the ECU starts at -1.4 and slowly decreases at low loads which is OK.

Also the learn knock at high rpms, should I be concerned?

datalog1.csv

Looks like a typical OTS cobb map, if I were you I'd switch to the 91 oct map to reduce the occurrence of the knock, but still run 93 fuel. you have flkc and fbkc going on, not a lot of counts of it but it is regularly occurring knock per pull.

I'm always amazed at how little timing cobb runs. 8* at full torque :lol: and it still knocks.

Looks like a typical OTS cobb map, if I were you I'd switch to the 91 oct map to reduce the occurrence of the knock, but still run 93 fuel. you have flkc and fbkc going on, not a lot of counts of it but it is regularly occurring knock per pull.

I'm always amazed at how little timing cobb runs. 8* at full torque :lol: and it still knocks.

+1 for this.

Also maybe their map runs leaner so it can't take as much timing? Never compared them...

Archived