LegacyGT.com

Dunlop Star Spec for my 06 spec b?

these are quite possibly the best summer tire on the market -

http://www.tirerack.com/tires/tires.jsp?tireMake=Yokohama&tireModel=ADVAN+Neova+AD08&partnum=24WR8AD08&vehicleSearch=false&fromCompare1=yes

star specs cost less too.

True dat. I have the AD08s now and love them. I'm going to get star specs or the R1Rs once they run out, only because of price. I've gotten decent mileage out of my AD08s, although I tend to run my tires longer than most people. I have about 15k miles on them with about 3/32" left all around. I also use these tires to commit crimes against the tarmac every chance I get :lol:

figuratively speaking, of course.

lol

Well for what its worth, I went to the local America's Tire looking to price out some Kuhmo Ecsta 4x and ended up impulse buying a set of Pirelli P Zeros. Kind of like going grocery shopping while hungry, it was a forgone conclusion that I would walk out the door with something. I didn't even research the Pirellis so I was a little unsure of what I had done. First impressions are very good, extrememly good grip and quiet. I have read that the quiet won't last long and it isn't a good tire in the winter. Not sure I made a good decision, but then I second guess everything I ever buy

I'm on my second set of hankook ventus v12 evos and i LOVE them. All around great summer tire. But do not use them when the winter temps come. Tons of grip, good wear life, and best of all on the cheap side!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Archived