LegacyGT.com

Black River Stages in NY Sept 15-16!

groff

http://blackriverstages.linaracing.com/2012/topbar/image2.jpg

Hope you can make it up to Harrisville, NY this year for some awesome rally action! This isn't far for those up at school at SLU, Potsdam, Canton or Clarkson (Go Knights!...'07 alum here)

We're only a few short weeks away from Black River Stages on September 15-16. So take a look at your calendar and see what's happening, then put a big red circle around 15th and 16th for Black River Stages!

For the best seat in the house; consider helping the rally run, and getting that free t-shirt: Volunteer!

Most of all come out and spectate and party with the rally drivers, especially the 77 Audi, me! (reengineeredracing.com)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be there volunteering too! I'll be Stage Team B Texas Start/Finish on Saturday, and Stage Team E Goose Start/Finish on Sunday. :cool:

Also, @Kookookachew, you're at Clarkson? I'm at SUNY Canton. We gotta meet up sometime! It's so boring here. I've only seen one other turbo subaru since I've been here. And he didn't wave back. :spin:

This is where I am...

Stage Team C Tidd Start/Finish Saturday

Stage Team D Jayvil Marshals Sunday

No turbo Subarus?! We have 2 LGTs on our campus and at least 20 WRXs, if not more!

And yeah, we should definitely meet up! Subaru people are always fun to talk to! We have a Sports Car Club that brings us together on our campus.

Well you guys aren't all EOP students like this campus literally, 90% of our campus is EOP from NYC. It gets pretty ghetto sometimes.

We should get a big cruise together soon and go somewhere cool.:cool:

Anyway, I'm OT, but does anyone know what kind of shoes I should wear? Like boots or something serious or no?

PS: Starting a Northern Norther NY thread for us up here.

EOP? And shoes are fine, its just dirt roads, nothing too messy, and t-shirts are fine, (They even give you one for volunteering) but if you plan on being there at night, like Saturday night, I suggest a hoodie or something, because it can get chilly in the woods.

Archived