LegacyGT.com

Has anyone adjusted their Whiteline 20mm Adjustable RSB?

pfoyle

So when I had the 20mm Whiteline adjustable RSB installed by my mechanic, I had it installed in the most flexible (19mm) position so I could get a feel for it. Now I am ready to go to the stiffest setting (21mm), but when I got under my car to try and adjust it myself, it wasn't as simple/straightforward as I was hoping (unless I was just missing something obvious)...

Obviously I'd prefer to uninstall/reinstall as LITTLE as possible, so there's less chance of me screwing something up! :rolleyes: Has anyone done this adjustment? Can anyone give me some tips/pointers/info? TIA for any help!

What is not simple and straightforward about it? You unbolt the endlink from the swaybar, and reattach it in the holes closes to the bar.

Is it really that simple? I guess I am an idiot! Sorry for the noob question, I tried to do that, but didn't want to force the bolts too much without knowing if I needed to undo the supporting arms or something else. I guess I just wanted confirmation that some elbow grease was all that was required before I just tried to brute force it... Thanks, and sorry for wasting time!

Archived