LegacyGT.com

2006 cd player

Tehnation

My cd player on my 05 died. I then contemplated replacing with aftermarket kit, but I have auto climate control and the jdm kit costs 400 bucks by itself, so I figured I would go with a 2006 because it has the aux in, or so Ive heard. Do all 2006 models legacy/outbacks have aux in? I can get an 06 radio for 150 bucks shipped to my house, but there were no pictures. Its from an LL bean edition 06 outback. Or is it 07? I just remember reading/seeing something about swapping in another radio from a later year with an aux in, but I cant find it. Little help!

Ok, so what ive compiled from the net and this forum. I already replaced it with a radio from an 07' outback. The reason I went with the 07 is its made by panasonic, it plays mp3 cds, and has a connection in back for satelitte radio , which u can control with the oem radio. and has aux in integrated as well , as long as you buy the i85 or center console accessory thing from an 07 where the aux jack is located. And its pure plug and play, i swapped it in the parking lot of junk yard in 15 minutes. It looks better, has more feature, better built in amp. The best part, it cost me 125 bucks! http://car-part.com

Best site ever, it seems every junkyard in america with an online inventory is patched in. You fill in form , get list of people with parts, then u call them and make a deal and setup pickup or delivery.

Archived