LegacyGT.com

Dynotune/Rental: Cryotune Performance 2006 LGT spec'b FP HTA68 363hp/397tq on corn

I wish the HTA68 was even half the fun on gas that it is on e85.... I have ridden in a few different fp 7cm hta68 cars as well as a couple BNRhta68 cars and I prefer the 7cm version personally for daily driving duty.

No flames. MSprank of InfamousPerformance love's 20g with 7cm over 8cm for DD. Fast and powerful on pump. Sick on E85. Like I said, I'm willing to make sacrifices to pull like a freight train to redline on pump that I would not push on others (10.5cm hotside for instance)...and yeah, the never-ending list goes on doesn't it Dave?

• 1 year later...

I'm going to resurrect an old thread, if I may.

Dave, are you still running this setup on your car? How are your internals holding up? I've got the same turbo on the way and I'm building but curious what I should expect. I have a bit over 100k on the motor. Stock internals but am getting everything ready for stage 3 on this.

Advice?

Hello there,

I never had any issues wi th my setup but it currently resides on another spec b here in Colorado now. When ever your making that much power it can cause issues but it all comes down to realizing that when you increase power output 150hp over stock it WILL shorten the life expectancy of the internals.

That doesn't mean it's going to pop anytime soon, just have to remember you have to pay to play.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

Archived