LegacyGT.com

Door trim piece ruined by glass company, any ideas?

morrias

I want the door trims and the center console side trims.

IF and IF the steering wheel comes in that model, I'd get it as well.

Are you referring to the wheel with radio controls? :D

I've thought long and hard about that myself. Let me know if you jump before I do.

Leonardo, they have "amber" and "brown" door trim, console trim, shift area trim, vent trim, door grab handle trim, door opener handle trim, and console trim. Door handle, grab handle, vents are about $150-155 shipped (estimated) per "set" of two.

I'll try and get those up in the parts database/shop tomorrow, and any other options that have come up recently.

Cheers,

Paul Hansen

www.avoturboworld.com | www.sevenphotos.com | www.scoobymag.com

Any chance you could get pics of the parts you refer to and both colors? I like the one pictured above which looks like "dark brown"

Thanks Paul!

• 2 weeks later...

woa, thats whjat I'm looking for right there.. that wood trim on the doors, thats actually the kind of color I'm looking for too hehe, but I'd rather it be silver on my taupe doors. yall say its permanently affixed to the door panel? why in the world would they do that? just put clips on it....

any info yall can fill in on either gtting those parts from the EDM market, or getting part #s for the USDM silver trim on the door panels, or even some definte yes or no on the condition of permanent/removable on those peices I'd MUCH appreciate, I've been looking all day for this!

"The penalty good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men." - Plato

Archived