LegacyGT.com

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ya Exeter Subaru. How did you like the 3.0r. I am thinking of trading in my 05 legacy 2.5i for on of the 3.0r's we have. Did you have any mods to the 3.0r when you had it. I know they come with the bilstein suspension.

Not many engine mods to do on the 3.0R (wanted strong reliable motor). I see they took ALL the tint off the car :( Does it still have the Hella Supertones? Car was awesome and I miss it but could not afford that and a brand new truck.

EDIT: I see the Supertones :) but they also drilled the front bumper to put license plate bracket :(

Ya Exeter Subaru. How did you like the 3.0r. I am thinking of trading in my 05 legacy 2.5i for on of the 3.0r's we have. Did you have any mods to the 3.0r when you had it. I know they come with the bilstein suspension.

Only the Limiteds have the Bilsteins. The 09 non limited has standard GT suspension. I have an 09 3.0R Limited. I love it. Its quick enough for me. I added the JDM 20mm hollow rear sway bar along with AVO rsb reinforcement brackets and F+R AVO sway bar bushings and F+R Perrin end links. It handles well enough.

Archived