LegacyGT.com

Looking to borrow an AP for approx. 2 weeks

BarManBean

• Moderators

This is a strange request. I'm looking to borrow an accessport for a couple of weeks to do some testing. If you have one that will work for my car (AP-SUB-002) and are willing to give it loan it out for a couple of weeks, let me know. I'm willing to pay you back with general maintenance or installation of parts if you need such services.

If this doesn't work out, no big deal--just throwing it out there. I'm open to several possibilities / scenarios to make this work, just let me know what you need.

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

• Moderators
i might be able to help you out. would this be worth a dp and springs installation? or just one of them installed?

hmmm...probably not. I only say that because I'm not in a big rush for this to happen and can probably just keep an eye out for a decent deal on an APand then sell it when I'm done--that would be a lot less effort, TBH...lol.

EDIT: depending on your timeline for getting the DP installed, I can probably help you out with that one either way--I just won't have time until September or so. I have no experience installing springs tho'

"Bullet-proof" your OEM TMIC! <<Buy your kit here>>

Not currently in stock :(

Springs are easy. Should only take 2 hours tops.

i don't touch anything important to the wellness of my car. at the most i will put on an exhaust, but i would rather not bother with it if i have the extra money. if i want to learn, it'll be on a honda, not my lgt.

Archived