LegacyGT.com

Does anyone want to take a look at my AP log?

Rester5350

That's a lot of boost you're pushing for a stage 2, hrm.

I agree its pretty high. It seems to be working out pretty well right now though. I 'm thinking it will drop some once it warms up again? I have had multiple revisions and my tuner doesn't seem to be bothered by it. She sure is a blast to drive and will hit 20psi from time to time. I thought that higher boost was more of a concern with the stock tm ? Thanks for taking a look INVAR.

plugged your OBD2 data into Tableau Public and made some sample graphs, i think this could be a quick and easy way to correlate the different measurements. Wish I had known about this when I was doing logs instead of using excel.

http://public.tableausoftware.com/views/OBD2Sample/iNVAR?:embed=y

There might also be a way to have it run live as your logging, I'm going to try this tonight.

Must note that I just started working for this company so in a way this is a plug for their free software.

Thanks but I have since returned the car to stock and have sold it due to 3 bad tuning experiences..... especially when I saw that the lgt was getting 15mpg when back to stock... I am no longer allowed to own a turbo charged car.....as the wifey grounded me and banned me due to the insane amount of money lost during the process. So I cruise a 4eat NA forester now :) Thank you though

Archived