LegacyGT.com

Naylors wagon has been sold?!?!

What am I missing here, who are you, and why is your new wagon in the background?

Had to adjust the quote.

All good questions. Will look into them for you and report back :)

Nice acquisition. Any plans for it? :lol:

Too much time on my hands and enjoy searching, so for those that can't figure it out:

I actually just bought my Legacy from the guy who bought Naylors. He really takes care of his cars, so I know that Naylor put trust into the buyer and won't be sorry.

Taking away the knowledge from this post, backtracking to here and comparing to here results in the finish that Brian (Rubelcon) is the proud new owner of Naylor's old wagon.

Pictures of my rides;

2001 Honda Civic LX 4dr old whip[/url]

Current Wagon

• Mega Users
Had to adjust the quote.

Nice acquisition. Any plans for it? :lol:

Too much time on my hands and enjoy searching, so for those that can't figure it out:

Taking away the knowledge from this post, backtracking to here and comparing to here results in the finish that Brian (Rubelcon) is the proud new owner of Naylor's old wagon.

douche, everybody on this forums knows I don't search for shit, nor do I backtrack pages.

"Remember Danny - Two wrongs don't make a right but three rights make a left."

I would have sold it too. All these people love it sooooo much I can only imagine how many times Naylor came out of the store and there were dudes loads all over it. Ewwww. Automatic car wash errry day gets expensive.

:hide:

Great looking wagon though! Very jealous.

• 1 month later...

Archived