LegacyGT.com

Upholstery Shop around Sacramento?

Heytiggr

Please post what you end up doing, along with how much it costs and whatnot. The leather on the left side of my driver's seat is worn away. I had it repaired 2 years ago, and now it is a flaky mess.
Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

When you say "order stocks and put them on yourself" I assume you mean order fresh seat covers. Then pull the old off and install the new? In all the years I have worked on cars myself, I have never dealt with upholstery. If I am going to do something myself, I want to be confident that it will come out looking professional, not a lame "did it myself" look, ya know?

Also, I am guessing a new set of front leather seat covers is rather pricey. I am hoping to keep the cost down on this for now.

Thus - start with a decent upholserty shop and go from there.

EDIT - OK just called a dealer who I trust and the seat BOTTOM cover only is over $350!! Looks like repair is the path I will be following!

Damn, I was hoping to contact her: "I met your son, B Slaps Yo Mama, and he said you did great work!" ;)

premier does pretty nice work. my mom did upholstery for 25 years. she did 2 tone vynle in my tahoe.

she does work for me and my dad but thats about it anymore.

Give a man a beer, and he'll waste an hour. Teach a man to brew, and he'll waste a lifetime.

Archived