LegacyGT.com

my 98 Gt wagon

Clean looking BK! I had a 97 the same color that I sold to my best friend. You should look into some JDM parts. They can really change the looks a lot!

Also, have you seen the 05+ GT wheels? They look good on 2nd gens. Thats what I have on mine (painted gunmetal) and my buddy has a set of stockers...

Anyway, nice ride! I had an ugly Volvo when I was 16... haha

Haha yeah i Love mine. Im thinking any rims in gunmetal, bronze, or just flat black. My friends give me shit for driving a "lesbaru legacy" but it will be looking nice once i'm done.

Found a daily deals coupon for window tint locally for only 140 with a lifetime warranty, unfortunately its only for 35% but i'll have to settle.

Reminds me a lot of my late gt; nice find with a 5 speed!

Definitely do suspension. KYB GR-2s with H&R sport springs and rear spacers worked out great, and gave it just the right drop. Not really much to do as far as power goes...the only thing you're really looking at is an intake, msd coilpack and an exhaust. Axleback was the only thing I could ever find for the 2nd gen unless you want to go custom.

Also, find a rfrb grill :spin:

as for the cat back, try and find a 2.5 wrx exhaust or something along those lines, all the bends match up pretty close to stock, youll need to make new hangers and extend your cat to meet it but its totally worth it! either that or take it to a shop that does exhaust work and have them mandrel bend you a new one.

Has anyone put a mid-wing on their wagon? I love how it covers the ugly tail lights, but a can't seem to find one anywhere!! :mad:

Talk to Hansvonaxian: http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/fs-japan-bd-bg-aftermarket-goodies-189737.html

Or switch to JDM factory smoked tails and garnish - that's what I did, and it looks awesome:

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/g432/camroncamera/IMG_9559.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
picked her up from the mechanic today. Saw 3 identical legacys. All black late 2nd gen gt wagons. Over 20 2nd and 3rd gen legacys and outbacks along with probably 30 foresters. Anyways picked her up and she is running better then ever! Glad it wasn't to major.

Archived