LegacyGT.com

"The Metric"

I really hate to say this...

But considering the 5.0 was all about the bang for the buck....SRT-4

OUCH... it hurt to say that... but we're talking bang for buck performance benchmark here...considering cars that are currently in production.

OUCH... it hurt to say that... but we're talking bang for buck performance benchmark here...considering cars that are currently in production.

There are some definite parallels between the SRT-4's of today and the 5.0's of yesterday. When you get right down to it, they're both about inexpensive speed!!

I remember in the late 80's/early 90's how defensive the 'vette owners became after getting schooled a few times by the little 5.0's :lol:

Don't recall who said but he was referring the 5.0 LX as an MBA graduate car of the late 80's.... so not only performance but also to impress people...

That's why I mentioned Audi RS and BMW M lines...

;-)

Flavio Zanetti

Boston, MA

I actually do favor the SRT-4 comparison as well, based solely on power-for-buck.

Less seriously, though:

However, in the image department, there's no way that an "I've gotta get laid tonight so let's hit the clubs" MBA-grad is going to get -any- action sporting that at the local nightspots. :lol:

-A

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

Archived