LegacyGT.com

I finally took the plunge!

Congrats!!! 2 more days...about 48 hours...about 2880 minutes too long!...be sure to post pics!

Yes, I know. I can't wait until Monday! I thought it was gonna go by quickly, but today went by so slow!

Sounds like a nice car..... ;)

Thanks... I actually went to the dealer with all intentions of buying the Silver one, but they sold it. Then I saw the RBP parked next to the silver, and changed my mind.

Congrats.. you will love it! :lol:

I picked up mine today, hehe...

I'm jealous... I have to wait until Monday!

Hey Im from Morrisville. I got a 5m Gt sedan last year from Coleman in Trenton. Where did you get your car?

I bought mine from Fred Beans Subaru in Doylestown, PA. It's about an hour ride for me, but it was worth it because no one around me had what I wanted.

Nick

I bought mine from Fred Beans Subaru in Doylestown, PA. It's about an hour ride for me, but it was worth it because no one around me had what I wanted.

Nick

Hey, you're in Hamilton? I'm in Hillsborough, and I've got the exact same car as you. I never went over to Fred Beans, how was the service over there? I'm assuming you went to Flemington when you shopped? They had the exact car I wanted but they couldn't come anywhere near the price I wanted, nice guys though.

Hey, you're in Hamilton? I'm in Hillsborough, and I've got the exact same car as you. I never went over to Fred Beans, how was the service over there? I'm assuming you went to Flemington when you shopped? They had the exact car I wanted but they couldn't come anywhere near the price I wanted, nice guys though.

Nope, I didn't shop at Flemington. They didn't have any GT Limiteds with a 5MT. Fred Beans was great. I had a woman as my salesperson and there was no pressure. She made me feel very comfortable and made my first new car buying experience very smooth. I highly recommend them to anyone, especially since Fred Beans owns almost every car dealer in Doylestown, so they probably have what you want. I know that I'm definately willing to make the trip to them in the future.

Nick

Cool, glad you had a good experience at Fred Beans. I was considering going to them when I was looking for a new Mustang, maybe for my wife's next car we'll check them out.

I guess Flemington sold the car I looked at. About a month ago (mid June) they had an Atlantic blue LGT limited with 5MT and taupe interior. It was the car I test drove and I was getting close to buying it but they couldn't match the price I got on my car. I believe it was the only limited on the lot with a 5MT, the sales guy over there told me they were having a problem selling anything with a manual lately except the WRX, so they were trying not to order to many of them.

Thanks! Don't worry, I have been taking it very easy to break the car in - No hard braking, no hard acceleration, no hard shifting, etc. I'll make sure to keep my eye on the oil level too.

Thanks,

-Nick

Archived