LegacyGT.com

Specific paint for blacked out headlights

LegacyKid5

So I'm planning to black out my headlights in the next few weeks and have read through all the how to threads, but I was just curious for those of you who have done it, did you use any sort of particular paint to do it? Also did any paints work particularly well or not well? Thanks

surface sand the chrome , prime, dry

semi-gloss black, dry(repeat as needed)

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

• I Donated
says the 2nd gen guy w/ the ziptied bumper....

Of course I have a zip tied bumper. It works....I don't want to buy a new one because I'll just break that one too.

At least I can still see where I'm going at night.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/broknindarkagain/IMG1061.jpg

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated
Mine aren't any less bright and I just used a $3 can of flat black.

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/attachments/droid-news/47077d1328734115-google-chrome-android-beta-available-now-notsureifserious.png

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I heard putting a VTEC sticker on the headlights increase light output to that of the sun

It's actually theorized to be a higher light output than the sun, but no one has confirmed this because everyone with said stickers are too busy racing for pinks to do some damn research :mad:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived