LegacyGT.com

BRZ Scortched Commercials Smoking...

hmmrdwn

It is a canadian commercial, apparently. So i doubt it will see any airtime is the US. And to that i say `thank god`. Awesome potential to alienate 99 percent of its customer base, that commercial is.

P.s. i posted in " dubstep noobs" thread almost a month ago and got zero reaction.

It is a canadian commercial, apparently. So i doubt it will see any airtime is the US. And to that i say `thank god`. Awesome potential to alienate 99 percent of its customer base, that commercial is.

P.s. i posted in " dubstep noobs" thread almost a month ago and got zero reaction.

Why does Subaru of America shun its performance models? They get no love. Just dog loving, hippy weddings, with your bratty ass daughter learning to drive... :rolleyes:

Why does Subaru of America shun its performance models? They get no love. Just dog loving, hippy weddings, with your bratty ass daughter learning to drive... :rolleyes:

Because there are more of them than there are of us.

• I Donated Too
Go away troll. You need to get a life. You've never contributed to a thread and should either go and get an education or job. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://rustledmyjimmies.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/Everyday-Im-Rustlin.jpg

• I Donated
Go away troll. You need to get a life. You've never contributed to a thread and should either go and get an education or job. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/255/208/d26.jpg

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

I agree. They are probably afraid demand will far exceed production. Subaru's model of efficiency holds the company back. It would be interesting to be in their production/demand/supply/company growth corporate meetings when it comes to sales versus production. They are the model of controlled growth.

Archived