LegacyGT.com

5EAT Paddle shift?!

It doesn't take long to learn to signal / operate wipers with the right stalk and operate the lights with the left... but it sure is fun when someone borrows your car!
Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

You can actually pickup just the Paddles from a dealer parts website for around $150 or so.

Japanparts has them for about the same price, before shipping. I'm not sure if these are plug and play, but I really don't see any reason why you can't splice them into the the already existing steering wheel controls.

Japanparts has them for about the same price, before shipping. I'm not sure if these are plug and play, but I really don't see any reason why you can't splice them into the the already existing steering wheel controls.

Well after looking around and people talking about doing the switch it has come to my attention that the holes to make the paddle snug on the wheel are not there so there for you would have to get the part that holds the clock spring and the combo stalks.

self taping screws fixes everything:)

Yes I have heard that but it is not just that. How it lines up is different too. The clock spring is a different size and the part the paddles rest on are smaller so even trying to bend the metal to fit would not work.

Archived