LegacyGT.com

End of summer/start of Fall Brick House meetup

Bolksey85

That's labor day weekend. People may be out of town or have plans already.

Crap, I didn't even think of that.:lol:

Nothing says we can't do it the weekend after. Which may work better for me, too, because I'm hoping to be in MD the day before.

barring extenuating circumstances, im in

Sweet,

I'm in, tho if its on a Sunday I might have to leave early if leave early if I'm still working up in State College.

276hp/347tq On a DynoJet

Dyno Video - Had a big lean spot as you can tell in the second pull

Sweet,

I'm in, tho if its on a Sunday I might have to leave early if leave early if I'm still working up in State College.

Sweet.

I was really hoping to get more than a few of us together. A turnout like the last time would be killer.;)

• 2 weeks later...
I'm definitely interested, but I hate to say yes. Between work, fixing my house, doing mini projects, and "planning" my wedding I feel like I'm always busy.

Pssh. Excuses like marriage.:lol:

Seriously, it would be pretty badass to have one of the major players on here show up. But I know life comes first and if you can't, there's always another time.

i would love to join, but sundays aren't going to work for me since that's one my workdays. saturday?

I think we'd have to see what everyone else thinks. We did Sunday last year and it worked well for everyone but if Saturday works this time with more people, so be it?

Saturday or Sunday?

you guys still thinking about doing this? let me know, im in the KOP area, and I'd definitely be down to meet up with other lgt's from the area.

I'm hoping it's still going on. And I was thinking of keeping it scheduled for Sunday since I hate to change it this close.

i hope so, im really excited to see other lgt's haha because i havent seen many, ive been to west chester meets, kop meets, and a huge delaware meet down on 95, and ive seen 3 lgt's including mine..its kinda sad..everyone's about wrx's and sti's..i mean sti's are sick..but wrx's, we have the same guts..but a better body..haha

i hope so, im really excited to see other lgt's haha because i havent seen many, ive been to west chester meets, kop meets, and a huge delaware meet down on 95, and ive seen 3 lgt's including mine..its kinda sad..everyone's about wrx's and sti's..i mean sti's are sick..but wrx's, we have the same guts..but a better body..haha

i was at the 95 meet in delaware friday night. you're the asain dude, right?

This is what we had the last time.

http://legacygt.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=110957&d=1327370535

I was out of town the other day but would come out to one of these if I get the heads up next time.

just add "delaware car meets" on facebook. they should be able to to fill you in. i found out on the day of the meet.

Archived