LegacyGT.com

pouring out antifreez from under intake ? sensor ?

Just about ready to fire up my 97 2.5 after doing Hg's and as im filling up the block with coolant it starts pouring it on the right side/passenger, i have the heater core hooked up and that's on the left side, im assuming i maybe cracked something ? :icon_neut

I have to take my intake back off to investigate i guess, too late tonight, any ideas ?

• I Donated
There are a few coolant lines that loop between he crossover pipe, throttle body, and idle air control valve on the back passenger side of the engine.

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

i was looking around, took me a little while to find a photo but here looks like i must of forgot this line, i was trying to look with a flashlight,but with the mess of intake vacuum lines etc. it was difficult,

http://media.davebaar.com/public/galleries/subaru/PDR_0410.JPG

there are several things it could be.

in the '' it just broke'' category, there are the crossover pipe o-rings, 2 temp sensors, and 2 coolant lines that go to the throttle body.

in the ''i forgot to re-connect them'' category, there are the 2 coolant lines that go to the throttle body.

good luck.

If its pouring out yeah Ide say you forgot to hook up a line. Either the one from the iac to the cross over or the one from the tb to the metal coolant line. I put new o-rings on my crossover they were shot but surprising didnt leak before.

Archived