LegacyGT.com

Island Dragway Tomorrow Night Anyone?

Mblock66

Hey all -

Just wanted to see if anyone was interested in running down at Island Dragway tomorrow at 6:30. If the weather behaves I think I might go and I think ChruSSier might go too (although haven't spoken in a day or two)

Just gauging interest. Could be a really good time!!!

I'd be in for it, but I'm going out to eat with the family for my grandma's bday. We're meeting at 7:00pm in Wayne right by the dealership. I say we plan it for next friday and I'll post it up on Nasioc as well and see if we can get a bunch of suby guys going. It's suppose to rain also says the Weather channel, but they said it was going to rain and thunder all week and look what happened. What do you think about next friday?

That might work but I am not positive. My parents 35th wedding anniversary is that weekend and I will be down the shore taking them out to dinner with my sister. Thta is Saturday but it depends on what else we do. I will let you know

Oh man the weather turned around. I want to go but I don't wanna go alone. The GF is bugging me and would be mad if I ditched her to go alone to the track hahaha. No one?

Take the GF to the track.

I'm going to Beaver Springs. It's a slow track, but it's close and gets the job done.

Ehh she wants nothing to do with it. She can't even follow when I start talking about cars.........absolutly NO interest. In fact she can't understand why I didn't just buy the cheapest car I could get b/c all they do is get me from here to there.

I am 4 years older then her and she thinks a 30k car is frivilous and rediculous. She said she would rather buy a Ford Focus and give 10k to cancer causes. (Her mother has ovarian cancer)

My view is that I work way to hard and never spend $ on myself so why shouldn't I get to enjoy something in my life with the $ I earn before I die. I dunno. I don't think girls get it

lol...my gf wants to race her 01 Impala Ls...she's also saving for a supercharger swap! I'm at work now, I've got to stay till 6:30 because the buyer is going to be late. Maybe tomorrow night? I say to heck with it, go. I bet you'll see at lest 5 or Suby owners. Impreza's most likely, but they're cool. It actually turned out to be nice. Only downside is the heat...

I decided to bag it tonight b/c it is still 89 outside and really humid so I will wait. I just got my crucial uppie today so I might want to get that on the car before we race too!

Maybe Sunday or next week Friday or Sunday. We will have more time to plan it then.

Archived