LegacyGT.com

Naylor's SWP LGT Wagon

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was wondering this as well. :iam:

I'm not a wagon fan but yours is really nice, well done!

thanks bud. the STi seats simply bolt right in. you lose the air bags though and you need to use Legacy latches. the ones that come with the sti seat are not compatible with the legacy seat belts.

thanks bud. the STi seats simply bolt right in. you lose the air bags though and you need to use Legacy latches. the ones that come with the sti seat are not compatible with the legacy seat belts.

Question about the STi seats (a planned future upgrade for my wagon as well)...

Do the STi seats have the same number of airbags in them as the stock LGT seats? If so, if the only problem that the plug connections are different on the '08+ STi seats? Could you just splice the airbag connectors from the LGT seats onto the STi seat?

Anyway, again...Naylor, your wagon is one of the best on LGT.com, IMHO. Perfect balance of stance, detail and bad-as*ery without being "too" over the top...

Yes sir. My avatar is Souls of Mischief, who later became part of Heiroglyphics (my old avatar).

I don't remember the number of airbags. Msprank was thinking about building a harness that could interchange stock seats and these, but I wasn't that concerned about it.

beautiful wagon, damn. Powdercoating is some legit shit, looks so good.

I'm surprised no one has asked, maybe I missed it but, what does it make to the wheels?

I think my stock turbo is on it's way out, which is about right for stage 2 and 104k miles on car, was considering an FP Green or HTA68.

Archived