LegacyGT.com

Central Jersey

KayGT

Lets get a LGT meet going...slowly start making plans...this needs to be a group effort....right now its all up to us if it works....basically just let everyone kno if you're interested and we'll start setting a date a month or 2 down the road.

Philly, Wayne, Chatham, Bridgewater, ext 5 on Rt.287, GSP 120, GSP 89, Hopatcong,

Great, we got North, east, south, and west so lets get a central location.....

Continental Airlines Arena, Giants staduim, PNC bank arts center......We could use their huge lots as a meet location...

We need everyone involved if we want this to go down

berkeley heights, nj

i dont think we would ever need a lot that big to meet up unless they let us autocross. i like park meets so there is place to sit and grill, whatever. i hate standin around in the middle of a mall parking lot scrathin my nutz waiting for security to chase us out. :)

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Sandy Hook in September is perfect. No Summer traffic and the weather is awesome, views of NYC, the Navesink/Shrewsbury inlet, Raritan Bay and it's on the beach. Big parking lots! Sandy Hook is the North end of the Jersey Shore, Rt 36 just North of Sea Bright.

Supersport6

Sandy Hook in September is perfect. No Summer traffic and the weather is awesome, views of NYC, the Navesink/Shrewsbury inlet, Raritan Bay and it's on the beach. Big parking lots! Sandy Hook is the North end of the Jersey Shore, Rt 36 just North of Sea Bright.

Supersport6

mm that sounds nice!

How many of you are familiar with cheesequake state park.....Its right off of exit 120 on the parkway.....BIG BIG LOT....Never alot of people...actually usually very very little.......picnic/grillin areas all over...i been there to take scenary shots of my car already...

Archived