LegacyGT.com

First Logs

Dbl_D718

I'm getting an e-tune done for my car and this is a log from the first map. I'm reading/learning a lot, but I was curious if anyone would wanna look at this and tell me what I'm looking at or what can be determined from it.

Just looking for some comments to help me understand the log so I don't have to send my tuner a long e-mail full of questions.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

Oh I know it's not done. That was the first map, my first log, and since it's actually from my own car I wanted to start learning how to understand it. I know what most of the parameters mean by themselves, but putting them together to see the whole picture, I can't do.

I'm on the third revision now.

MODS: PW TMIC, Cobb catted DP, HKS cat-back, AVO filter, Bren e-tune; Konis/Epics, Advan RCII

You should just keep this between you and your tuner until the revision process is finished. If you trust your tuner you don't need input from others and if you don't trust him, why did you choose him?

If you're curious about the revision process just watch your logs, LV's and how each revised map has changed from the last. Reading the stickies, tutorials and how-tos will help.

Obligatory '[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/2008-gh8-238668.html?t=238668"]build thread[/URL]' Increased capacity to 2.7 liters, still turbo, but no longer need spark plugs.

^ Will do, I have full trust in my tuner. Just was curious/wanted to learn.

Thanks for the link. I'll keep reading.

Archived