LegacyGT.com

swap help

ok guys this will be my first swap on a legacy. ive got my 99 L wagon and i have a harness for a 97-98 lgt merged for a usdm 2.0l wrx swap. ive heard of the 99 having some differences from the 97-98 so i was wondering what kind of problems i may run into. i honestly cant see much being wrong if im gutting one harness to install a completely different one but i know that can be totally wrong. im not a noob to subys at all since ive been doing gc swaps for quite some time now but figured id do a little research before i just jump into it. the car is my DD so thats why i dont want too much down time. all help is appreciated thanks.

i figured it shouldnt matter too much but when i was gathering for my swap i never really intended to do my wagon. i got the harness done for 97-98 since they were easier to find in my area, now they arent and my motors giving me hell so what the heck why not do it. they guy who merged it for me told me about the 99 having some differences even though i would be swapping the complete harness. i forgot what they were and hes not too active since he left ecs a while back so its a little difficult contacting him.

Archived