LegacyGT.com

07 spec b

greenspeed

I'm not really new to subarus but plan on snagging a spec b come fall. It'll hafta be shipped up here as there's really no spec b in Ak and if there's a few they are usually pretty rough, body wise, just cause of the winter gravel.

My question is what's the breaking point on them? I will probably be running a built motor with a rotated set up. I'm curious if the axles and trans can take some high hp numbers? Also does the 07 run a dual mass? Do the canadian spec b's get anything special over the usdm models?(and dtrl isn't special lol)

Also since I've never sat in a spec. Is the interior a step up in luxury over a normal gt?

Lastly if anyone is planning on selling their spec b in the fall let me know.

My girlfriend has an '09 2.5i LTD and the interiors are identical except for the Navi and the seats. Oh and her car has faux wood whereas the spec.b has faux brushed metal. I would give nod to her seats as being slightly more comfortable. In addition to that, the suede inserts are a pain to keep clean. Mine always have this brown tint from all the dirt and dust stuck in it.

From what I hear the trans should be about a stout as the 6mt in the STI. The only thing im not sure of is the center diff. Not sure on the axles.

My girlfriend has an '09 2.5i LTD and the interiors are identical except for the Navi and the seats. Oh and her car has faux wood whereas the spec.b has faux brushed metal. I would give nod to her seats as being slightly more comfortable. In addition to that, the suede inserts are a pain to keep clean. Mine always have this brown tint from all the dirt and dust stuck in it.

From what I hear the trans should be about a stout as the 6mt in the STI. The only thing im not sure of is the center diff. Not sure on the axles.

The suedes the same way in the sti's was sort of figuring that it would be a pita but non the less I love the look of it :lol:

Be curious to find out about the center diff an axles though

single mass FW

Yeah dual masses never made sense to me.

So I maybe able to make this happen sooner than fall. PM me if you have an 07 you're looking to sell. Body hasta be mint and don't want one from the rust belt area, if at all possible.

Archived