LegacyGT.com

Dashcam Video Compilation - US East Coast and Germany

Crawdaddy79

Hello, GF.

I usually spam the Mid-Atlantic section with my videos as they usually take place in Northern Virginia, but this time is a little different.

Locations featured: Fayetteville, North Carolina. Spartanburg, South Carolina. Nashville, Tennesee. Atlanta, Georgia. Tampa, Florida. Kaiserslautern (and Ramstein and Stuttgart), Germany. Panama City, Florida. Plus a mish-mash of others in between.

Cliffs: I record traffic when I drive and I save the clips of people driving like silly-billies. I then take them and put them to music, editing with zoom and speed adjustments.

Length: 15:00

Quoting to make it a link, because sometimes when it's embedded you don't get the HD options.

Please enjoy :)

Do you manually move the camera to follow a car when driving?

I don't know how to respond to this.

I could take this opportunity to brag about my skills with driving and camera pointing/tracking at the same time.

But no - it's all done post-process.

:confused: I save the 'good' clips to my computer, delete the rest. It's not every time I park my car at home, but I could do it with a 4GB memory card (I do use a 32 GB card, though). The camera itself has the ability to delete video.

This is what I do.

Get in car, turn camera on. Press Record.

See something stupid, wait 10 seconds or so (to make sure nothing more stupid happens), and stop the recording, usually summarizing what I saw or thought I saw verbally.

Immediately start recording again. Park the car. Stop recording.

When I feel like it, I bring the memory card with me. I use software to cut the last minute or so off the clips where I saw something stupid, and save them. If the end of the clip is a parking lot, I don't do anything with it.

I format the memory card. Rinse, repeat.

Archived