watchung reservation meet sunday 7/17

red beast

from nasioc and clubwrx

http://www.clubwrx.net/forums/showthread.php?t=110261

http://forums.nasioc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=804455

North NJ BBQ MEET- July 17th at Watchung Reservation

Time: 11am

Directions:

-Take 78 East, Exit 44 make a LEFT onto Glenside Ave (might be two words Glen Side)

-go 1.2 miles and make a RIGHT onto Tracey Dr. (entrance to reservation)

-Pass Lake Surprise and go up the hill.

-We will be in the area called the LOOP.

-Our picnic area is called OAK GROVE.

If you want to mapquest it use one of these addresses

1160 Summit Lane or 452 New Providence Rd. One is for the stables the other is for the musuem.

The reservation is huge so there isnt really an accurate srteet address I can find.

The signs for the reservation and 645 are hard to see so look carefully so u dont fly by them! And we will be in the fields near all the kiddie play grounds.

Lots of ppl coming so come and enjoy some bbq, beer, and fine subbies

i'll def stop by. thats like 2 miles from my house. theres at least 5 other members right in the area. come stop by guys i would like to meet you all. i mean your stage IIs. hahahaaha

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

i think ill be heading over around noon. hopefully some of you other guys show up. should eb cool either way. iits so close i can't miss it. hopefully the humidity goues down in the next hour. its yucky out.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

there was a good 40 cars there at one point. mainly wrx and sti's, but there was me and another black legacy, redbeast showed, and there was a new forester with some big turbo it i think. i'l post pics if i cant link any from the other forums.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

there was a good 40 cars there at one point. mainly wrx and sti's, but there was me and another black legacy, redbeast showed, and there was a new forester with some big turbo it i think. i'l post pics if i cant link any from the other forums.

it was good meeting you and redbeast(i was the black legacy). i am now inspired in doing the projector upgrade, all i have to do now is find this units so I can get started. VXCL can you give some leads on where to get these projectors?

Guest JessterCPA
any of you knuckleheads going to the pallisades mall this sunday?

gonna try & make it. ANyone else?

it was good meeting you and redbeast(i was the black legacy). i am now inspired in doing the projector upgrade, all i have to do now is find this units so I can get started. VXCL can you give some leads on where to get these projectors?

i just sold a set to another member of this forum in ny. combat somthing i forget. i can check if i can get another set. i believe there is more. shoot me an email. mrk183@psu.edu and i'll take care of you. im throwing together a how to for others to follow easily if they have the same parts i used or at least use as a guide. im pretty sure i'm as cheap or cheaper then group buys on kits!!!

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

any of you knuckleheads going to the pallisades mall this sunday?
where is the post? i don't even know where that is. i may be moving out of my college still. got to get the stupid trcuk back to penske first thin mon morning.

oh and when i get home from work ill post up a couple pics.

MAYHEM

#122/22 STS NNJR SCCA

AUTOX4U.COM

XENON RETRO GUIDE

Archived