LegacyGT.com

ECU Programmers

twisty

are there any AZ people that either do ECU programming hacks or know anyone that does? my friend is putting a LT1 into a 80 caprice classic, and we want to flash it for a vette, as well as remove some of the logic for the security and such. this is a complete custom build, but im not sure who to turn to for the ECU programming part. mebbe theres even software available for me to do it myself,i havent looked closely enough into that part yet either.

• 2 months later...
we found one in chandler that flashed the ECU to a corvette (cant remember which model) tune, and took out some of the useless sensors that we didnt need. took a while, but the car is running well so far. sounds like a stock car with the straight headers so far hehe.

they didnt want to do it themselves... they wanted to use the stock ECU and have it flashed to a vette tune, minus a few sensors. runs like a raped ape now too. next is exhaust and suspension tweaks, then we are back on interior i think. right now we sit on a green milk crate to move it around hehe.

Archived