LegacyGT.com

Rim fitment. 18x7.5. +45

I am getting 235-40-17 which is almost the exact overall diameter as stock wheels and tires. There are conversoon charts online you can use, but I think with 18's with any kind of lowering will probably need 30-35's. I'm only saying because it took me a long time to decide what size I want.

i ran 18x7.5 +42 on stock and lowered they will rub a bit on stock in the rear and way more when lowered. but with that offset you will be safe im sure if not just roll your fenders and you will be good

yea but 45 size walls on a 17 are not gonna be the same overall wheel height then a 18 inch with 45 size walls. or am i wrong?

Ya its taller, makes the overall diameter like almost 1.6" bigger I think. Can't remember exactly, I was looking at 18" 205/40 to stay close to original

Ok I like that more. Plus he is includeing 2 set of spacers. I could make this super wide.

If you use that link I posted you can enter both the oem specs and the rims and tire set up you wanna run and compare them side buy side. Its hella sweet

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using TapaTalk 2

I run 17"X8 wheels. The tires are 235/40/17. The car handles and brakes great with these big boy wheels. I have 5mm spacers on the hubs because the wheels are almost touching the spring perch in the wheel wells on the rears. Originally I had 245/40/17 and that didn't fit at all with the stock suspension. Raceland coils will hopefully let me run 245's at a later date...

205/40 will be about the same as stock, within like .25" i bet. you have a couple inches to play with before youll hit the perch i bet, but theres a couple mean looking studs hanging down off of mine, not sure if theya re all like that

Good tire?

Sent from my Galaxy Tab using TapaTalk 2

Swag, when I put on the NITTO rubber and upgraded the wheels that car didnt even feel like my old Legacy...it was a crazy handling change. Well, I also upgraded the rear disc's with the "H6 upgrade" and also bought high performance pads. I'm very happy with my car's performance but I know there is room for improvement through dropping the stock suspension and going coils and upgrading the sways. I've had thoughts about the steering rack from a WRX I just don't know what we can drop in our cars from the WRX/STI Subaru kin.

Archived