LegacyGT.com

Check out Spec B

Hi, I am currently looking for a legacy gt or spec B and saw this car:

http://www.autotrader.com/cars-for-sale/vehicledetails.xhtml?zip=91748&endYear=2009&modelCode1=LEGACY&makeCode1=SUB&startYear=2008&ownerId=97554&listingType=all&sellerType=b&transmissionCode=MAN&searchRadius=0&listingId=322984045

I am currently in Southern California and was wondering if anyone can look at the car for me. I would like to see if there are any blemishes, rust, dents or any signs of modification to the car. Basically to see if the car is in good condition and won't have problems upon purchasing the vehicle.

Thank you for your help!

Stan

That's gotta be someone around here, with the aftermarket grill and painted wheels....And a good bet that it has been modded in the past. What tho, is anybody's guess.

On top of that, I'll sell you mine for $19k with a smidge more miles :lol:

Saw the car today, the thing is super clean. Even inside the wheel wells were shiny lol. No signs of mods, other than exterior aesthetic. Front strut bar was there, but suspension is all stock, all the braces and rails are on the engine. Engine bay is super clean.

The dealer did say that it was from Colorado, but I didn't see any signs of salt on the under carriage.

1 super small ding on the right rear fender, could have been from a shopping cart. Barely noticeable. I didn't test drive, I was in a hurry to make it back for dinner. Sticker on the car was asking 25k, seems super high.

The car overall seems to be in good shape. Jealous of how clean it was lol.

They also had a 2007 nismo 350z, I was tempted to trade my car in for that...

Archived