LegacyGT.com

Bilstein HD Wagon Setup

BanzGotBoost

Hey guys, just got a bilstein setup off a spec b from another member on here. Was going to put that on my 05 wagon, and I was hoping for some input in terms of springs, pics showing before and after, and general notes on your setup if you've got em. They're coming with H tech's which I had planned on putting on my stock strut assembly, but with the Bilsteins I'm wondering if the car will sit low enough to my liking. Thanks

^thanks, any issue with rubbing? i figure i should be safe since I'm on 17's (sti bbs) and have h. techs (.9 drop) gota wait and see though. btw, do you guys know if i install the suspension now, will that void my warranty for my wheel bearings? one of em is about to go out, when i brought it in, they said i should be good for another couple thousand miles

I would ask, but what ever they say if its not in writing they can change there mind. I would read your warranty, its what in Black and White in your contract. Knowledge is a ALOT of power. I have had my set up about 6 months now and no rubbing even fully loaded with people, dog and stuff. I am running a stock size wheel, just different style.

Thanks for the info guys, I figure my best bet is to call SOA directly and ask, I've realized with taking my car to various subie dealerships, some are mod friendly, others as they put it "dont deal with THOSE type of cars" haha

Archived