LegacyGT.com

Skid Plates

Anyone know of any skid plates for the front and rear of a LGT wagon? There was a pic a long time ago of one on a JDM LGT, but I didn't know if anyone had one over here yet. Thanks!

Ted

Primitive is working on one (front and rear) for the OBXT which would probably fit the LGT wagon. I ordered it 2 months ago but Paul was having some problems getting it to fit. I need to send him an email to see if he has made any progress on it.

Primitive is working on one (front and rear) for the OBXT which would probably fit the LGT wagon. I ordered it 2 months ago but Paul was having some problems getting it to fit. I need to send him an email to see if he has made any progress on it.

I bought one for my OBXT back a few months ago from Primitave, he sent me one from a Baja XT, wasn't even close. He did give me a full refund plus the shipping, I guess they're still under development. I had their pieces for my WRX and loved them.

Rick

Ok folks, I e-mailed rally armor and here is the response

We have just purchased an05 Legacy GT test vehicle and are currently planning on creating mud flaps and skid plates for this application. Our metal shop is closed until August 15th (we are on vacation) but will pursue this upon our return.

Thanks much

Team R/A

Are there any plans to develop skid plates for the 2005 Subaru Legacy GT. I have a Legacy wagon, but I know many of us on legacygt.com, both Outback and Legacy owners, have discussed the need for skid plates.

Thanks,

Ted

So it sounds like we should have a skid plate option soon!

Ted

:spin:

Archived