LegacyGT.com

mods insulting people????

bigjweb

Just like the real police

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/why-didnt-get-supercharger-my-05i-186814.html?t=186814

You mention that you might have been ripped off on your car purchase. Right above according to your words.

Dumb ass. Don't start threads and mis word your posts.

It was posted in the humor section. No one thought he was serious. Just sayin

Gire clearly misunderstood what the OP said. OP never said he bought the car, he was asking if he got ripped off at the dealer as he bought a turbo and this guy was selling a supercharged Legacy.

Facepalm!

No reason for Gire to close it. Op clearly meant it to be humorous and posted in the appropriate section. I think it's funny how he got all pissy and insulted the guy when he realized he misunderstood it. Mods should hold themselves to the same standard they hold us to. That being said, i'm sure this will be closed.

If I got on here and commented on all the BS, can't say bull shit as I may offend someone, then no one would be allowed to post as everyone posts bull shit. Thanks to the OP on this thread for seeing the complete s*** it was as I did not even get a chance for a rebuttal. Also as noted it was in the funny section not the I have a legitimate concern. If he took 2 minutes to look at my other posts you can easily tell what I already have. I have been the boards a long time. I don't feel like I have to run my mouth and skyrocket my post count to be of value. If you don't like my funny post, move on with your life.

I'm not offended by the swearing. We should be allowed to swear. Nothing is more descriptive then the F word, but i'm pretty sure the mods have asked people to watch their language on more then one occasion. I was banned once for telling someone to kill themselves. Funny how people comment on this as complete BULLSHIT or a complete waste of time, yet are not posting anything that contributes to the thread. The pot calling the kettle black. That thread was closed for no good reason, other then the mod being all pissy because he misinterpreted the op and has the ability to close it. My example may not be the nail in the coffin, but it makes an argument for mods doing what they are supposed to mod against. He also could have closed the thread but chose to get the last word, dealing out that final insult.

Put your detatchable testicles back on in the morning before going on the interwebz.

I will as soon as you spit them out.

Archived