LegacyGT.com

Subaru Summer Solstice S3 - Who's going?

:lol: oldass :lol:. Almost as funny as "hear" instead of "here". Scary spelling error. Good that you didnt make it. Wouldnt say much for pvhs!

So funny. DM, Thursday I went to my ex girlfriend from highschool's DAUGHTERS highschool graduation. Her daughter could have been my kid if it were not for condoms.

Yeah, starting to feel old.

drove my son and his "date" to 8th grade dance last night, THAT MADE me feel old!

So awesome! Went to my ex from highschool's DAUGHTER's highschool's graduation with their family (I am close friend of family) Thursday night. Was surreal to think if it were not for condoms, that could have been MY daughter graduating highschool. S C A R Y.

Anyhow, did your son and his date both ride in the back seat? If you so are the DRIVER! Thats awesome.

You are a geek. You are on a Subaru forum and no matter how cool you used to be, you can't be cool anymore. In fact, if I am introduced to your son, I am instantly uncool too because I am a friend of his fathers :lol:

Ah, growing up! I stopped caring about cool when I started caring about cars anyhow. Id say bring your boy but it might not be cool enough for him :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived