LegacyGT.com

Southern MD, Help on a Stage 3 Build

mumblinaviator

I'd like to ask you fine MD folk if anyone would be interested in helping me out w/ my remaining Stage 3 parts?

BNR 18g

Injectors

EBCS

$20 Gas card and your favorite six-pack for your time.

I'm confident I'd be able to manage the turbo install myself given enough patience, but I'm not yet convinced I want to tackle the injectors alone. Having someone on hand who has done it before would be of great help and speed up the process nicely.

I have access to an auto hobby shop with lifts and as many tools as you can handle, so the resources are available.

I'm in Lexington Park, MD 20653, and I think I'll only need one extra set of hands, though if more are interested, I'd be happy to have everyone over to my place or we can head over to Buffalo Wild Wings for a few drinks.

My goal is to get it done next weekend June 8-10 or the following, June 15-17.

Thanks for the consideration!

Hey guys, yea the shop is only 10 min from me on the Navy base. It's convenient and cheap, plus they have full lifts. I don't have a garage on my house, so its the next best thing.

I have full supporting mods including the IP&T oil line.

Right now Hicksta has offered to drive up mid-late June, dates haven't been set yet. The more the merrier, though! I'll keep you all informed!

Hey guys, yea the shop is only 10 min from me on the Navy base. It's convenient and cheap, plus they have full lifts. I don't have a garage on my house, so its the next best thing.

I have full supporting mods including the IP&T oil line.

Right now Hicksta has offered to drive up mid-late June, dates haven't been set yet. The more the merrier, though! I'll keep you all informed!

I'm in your back yard so PM if you want a hand anytime

The EBCS is really, really, really easy. lol

Ha! I know, was just listing the remaining items I have left. It would've already gone in if it didn't require a tune.

I'll send out PM's to everyone who offered when the date gets narrowed down.

Thanks!

Archived