LegacyGT.com

Tray where fuse acess

On lets say a wrx there is a tray where the fuse cover is on the 4th gen legs. Is there a tray on certain 4th gens pn#. I did a search didn't find anything someone must be interested :lol:

I think he's saying that he's seen a tray of some kind (pull out?) on a WRX (or possibly other Impreza) somewhere near the fuse access panel and he's wondering if there is any kind of similar sort of thing on any of the 4th gen model years (Legacy, Outback LL Bean or something). If so, what is the part number?

If that's not what he's asking, then I don't know what he's getting at. :iam:

My 05 wagon does not have a tray near the fuse panel. No further useful information from me. In the unuseful information department, my wife's 99 Honda Accord has one over on the drivers left. I keep loose change in it.

ok see your fuse cover its just a useless cover. On a wrx 02-07 afaik they made it a actual tray where you can fit idk a pack of smokes and lots of change. IMO that would be very useful.

Third gen had a "tray" there. One of the things I miss most when going from our '02 Outback to the '05 LGT. I assume it was Subaru's way of saving a nickel when they did that redesign.
It is still ugly.

Archived