LegacyGT.com

E85 Locations - please help populate this!

dr_sharp

Howdy ya'll, (an appropriate introduction, right? :lol:)

Just getting tuned for E85 this week so I've been tracking down some stations local to me. There are several websites that list E85 locations but there isn't a signle website that lists them all. I have most of South Texas covered here, so if anyone in North Texas, West Texas, or Oklahoma wants to chime in, please do.

I think you can add locations directly to this list, but if not just post here and I'll add them.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=216956840951572942732.0004c12e726e0a5005d70&msa=0

lol

I added 1 more in SA but it is unconfirmed. Those 2 valeros and the cleanfuel usa are the only 2 places that I have heard of having it. I'm pretty sure that Lackland offers E85 but not for public access.
lol

I gave the link to some guys on facebook, they said there's a place off 36th and hwy 90, but hasn't added it yet

Yep that's the one I just added. Close to 151/90. "Fischer's Country Market" or some business like that.

The responses of the clerks when I ask are pretty good. I only get 1 of 2 responses.

1. A slightly excited, "We sure do!"

2. A confused, "Do we sell what?"

lol

Archived