LegacyGT.com

Help me find the previous owner of my 05 LGT!

2005subarugt

Hey guys!

I recently bought my 2005 Legacy GT. Ive had tons of Subarus in the past and i like this one the best so far. However I would like to find the previous owner of this! The guy i bought it from only had the car for like 2 months and didn't do any of the mods!

So..

If you owned and modified a 2005 Stage 2 LGT that is Atlantic blue pearl let me know! I'm from eastern pa! the car has a Grimmspeed electronic BC, FMIC, GFB hybrid BOV, Intake, Stromung TBE, Lowering springs, Full LED light swap, yellow highbeams? lol... i'd really like to know! i have a few pics in my album! take a look!

Apparently the owner's on here somewhere....:confused:

Does the Carfax give you any info on where the previous owner was from?

I know my recently-purchased 2005 LGT Ltd was owned/modded in New York, even though I bought it over in Philly. Of course, that hasn't helped me identify all the mods in it yet!

not exactly sure. the previous owner before me was from reading pa. all he know is that the car was tuned at infamous tuning in cali

So it was tuned by Infamous a popular tuner that does eTuning for many of the Subaru guys. The owner likely built his/her car then got infamous to make a map for the components which is good for you if you ever downgrade or upgrade the current stage.

Sounds like a sweet car enjoy!!

Archived