LegacyGT.com

Why does everyone in this forum say that the srt4 is soo fast....

am i failing to connect something here??

i know they are quick but come on!

An in-joke or inside joke is a joke whose humor is clear only to those people who are in a group that has some prior knowledge (not known by the whole population) that makes the joke humorous.

This group of people could be, for example:

• a nuclear family or (parts of) an extended family
  • people of the same vocation or profession
  • residents of a particular town or region
  • viewers of a particular television series or cult movie
  • readers of a particular book or series of books
  • users of the same computer or computer software
  • a group of friends or work colleagues
  • practitioners of a particular craft, art, or science
  • people who read the same encyclopedia
  • (((added))) nerds on a subaru message board

In-jokes sometimes appear in film and television. Such jokes may be visual (for example, a movie theatre marquee shown in the background of a scene might display the title of one of the film director's other works), or delivered in dialogue. In-jokes can also take the form of homages to other films or television series.

It is often considered impolite or otherwise meaningless to share in-jokes among those who are not "in" on the joke, since any hope of a laughing response will depend on a careful explanation of the joke's circumstances, thereby diluting the joke's effect.

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Because making fun of zealots who think that a turbocharged neon is the best thing on the road is hella-funny. I mean, come on! It's a NEON! With manual rear windows!!!

I would think that the rear windows would be the ones with power. they are the ones that no-one could reach. I can't imagine more than one or two people subjecting themselves to that cruel and unusual punishment at a time. And opening the rear windows might help vent the ego out of the interior.

It all goes to show that no matter how fast, cr@p is still cr@p.

wait a secont the SRT-4 doesn't have power rear windows and the front ones are power? why?

didn't neon go out a long time ago?

You got it!!! It is to save the little weight it can from the power window motor over an old school crank window hahahha

"Hey pull over I need to roll down the rear windows, it is getting too hot in here"

Wow that is ridiculous. don't you think just not having the doors would have been more of a help??!!

I know in the legacy (and the TSX when I had it) having both front windows down was annoying with the wind kicking the crap out of me!! BUt if I rolled down the back windows that helped the wind factor A LOT!!

that is funny leave it to Chrysler home of the heaviest cars in the world to worry about the weight of power windows..

deh powah windows in deh back couldnt handle the gale force 200mph winds on the nuremberg straight away.. they had to go old fasioned to lock those bitches up
If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Archived