LegacyGT.com

My learning view logs

blicraft

Hello,

Just starting out on my stage 1 tune. Mods so far K&N panel filter, Snorkel delete which I'll be adding back as soon as I find it, and catless up pipe. I have a LC-1 wideband that will be installed later on. I've attached my learning view logs let me know what you think.

535972762_LearningView_SS_A2WC510N_2012-05-13220755.jpg.2f8db57d9d19e2872acdfcb44aadfcc3.jpg

The pulled timing isn't ideal but then neither are the load columns so you can't really tell where the knock is occurring at the higher load, though it is mostly correcting itself. The change in filter is going to lean you out a bit so if you're self tuning keep fuel conservative ( low 10s) until you can scale the intake and verify with wideband.

here's a tip, save yourself some aggrivation and put the stock intake back to the way it came from the factory, go to autozone and get an stp filter, the fact that you have a k&n and snorkel delete does absolutely nothing for performance and is only hurting your fuel trims. revert back to stock and re-evaluate learning view, that way you can eliminate a possible culprit of knock (due to a lean condition)

Archived