LegacyGT.com

Got pulled over in my LGT in Schaumburg

Thursday night late, after spending a little too much time in a bar, I drove home annoyed by the pimped out PT Cruiser in front of me. As I turned right onto Barrington Road right behind him I punched it a little bit to show him he ain't all that!

I only accelerated to the speed limit, though (45), but a Schaumburg cop car was just pulling out of the corner gas sation so I was "punching" it right in front of him. He pulls in behind me, a minute later the lights go on.

I pull off onto a side street, and this very attractive brunette police officer comes up to my side. She says, "What's the hurry?". I say "ahhh, I just wanted to beat the guy next to me..." She says, "What, that PT Cruiser? You got more power than he does, no need to prove anything!"

She looks up my license, I know I never sped, but I still am worried about a possible DUI. But se comes back all cool and says "What kind of car is that?" (I'm debadged). I tell her, and she's looking around with her flashlight - "oooh, manual transmission, nice! I like to go fast, too! Drive home safely!:)"

Wow! I almost wanted to ask her out on a date, she was so cool!

I was lucky... 50-50 chance you either get a dick or someone awesome like this...

Wimp......never blow a chance. You should've said, "You want to drive it sometime" ;)

LOL.....yeah she just wanted to check out your car, you didn't do anything wrong, the's no law against accelerating rates.....:lol:

Wimp......never blow a chance. You should've said, "You want to drive it sometime" ;)

LOL.....yeah she just wanted to check out your car, you didn't do anything wrong, the's no law against accelerating rates.....:lol:

Especially if you don't break traction. :)

I do have a friend though that he and his friend pulled out of a drive way and accelerated in a spirited manner, but didn't break the speed limit. They both got pulled over and got drag-racing charges slapped on them. This was in Schaumburg too...

Glad you kept your driver's license...but skeptical about Schaumburg cause their cops are very wide @$$höl€§. Anyways, I am sure you could always tell us more about your run-in with the beautiful side of the law this upcoming Saturday at the Legacy GT club barbeque. See Midwest forum.

Ive noticed in naperville a big increase in women cops and black cops over the last few years.. which is a good thing concidering when i was younger 10-15 years ago naperville cops were all whitey tighties with no sense of humor.

Schaumburg cops have no sense of humor... Well they do but not that will help you any.. I got pulled over in my trans am years ago and the cop started by saying... "Lucky you! its tinted window day and you won a prize"

Dick..

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

I out-acclerated a police van from a light once (yeah, I stupidly did not notice it was a police van!), for a 2-1 lane merge. I hadn't even gotten up to the speed limit yet when the asshat cop pulled my over and gave me a warning.

oops!

:)

getting out of the legacy game :cool:

Ive noticed in naperville a big increase in women cops and black cops over the last few years.. which is a good thing concidering when i was younger 10-15 years ago naperville cops were all whitey tighties with no sense of humor.

Schaumburg cops have no sense of humor... Well they do but not that will help you any.. I got pulled over in my trans am years ago and the cop started by saying... "Lucky you! its tinted window day and you won a prize"

Dick..

Oh boy! What'd you win?!?!?

Oh boy! What'd you win?!?!?

I won a fix-it ticket and a very good lesson that removing tints yourself is a VERY VERY bad idea. I borked it up and had ziebart get the crap i screwed up off :)

If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough. - Mario Andretti

Don't know about there but if you get off on a warning in CO you are suppose to get a business card - indication of a warning. If you get a ticket.. then no you do not get the card. This is an effort to fight/track profiling.

If you have something similiar in your state, take a look at the card, find her name, and place a call.... just a thought.

I got ticketed fo speeding on my way to work, $145, but fortunately my coworker knows all the cops around and made a few calls and cop destroyed my ticket. Lucky Me!

....ew.... that will get ya fired around here.

Archived