LegacyGT.com

hi u guys just bought a 1997 subaru legacy wgn 5spd, cant wait to start playing around with it. really new come from bmw backround kina wanted to know more like suggestions and were i could get parts and what i am getting myself into. thnks

• I Donated

What are you wanting to do?

"Parts" could mean anything. Autozone sells parts. Or are you talking performance....suspension....OEM....etc?

-broknindarkagain

My Current Project - Click Here

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

• I Donated

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."

thnks for the advise what i def wanna do is rebuild the engine has 253,000 eating oil or maybe a swap and looking for extor parts.. fenders, hood, doors, ect. and some new seats @ least make it whole again before any mods can begin. pics comming soon (not that it is in its greatest condition but @ least is a start.

• I Donated

Doors...you have no options there.

Fenders...no options

Hood...VIS makes a carbon fiber hood...or you can use a GT/Outback hood that has the scoop.

Bumpers....any 95-99 Legacy/Outback bumpers will work (if you use the right beam behind it). You can upgrade to a GT or Outback bumper. As well, there are some JDM bumpers floating around.

WRX and STI seats seem to be a popular upgrade and bolt right in. I've had both. 02-03 WRX seats are my favorite. STI seats are cool looking, but they hurt my back.

-broknindarkagain

COME AND TAKE IT

If you want to save money, just go to a salvage yard and find rust free parts that are the same color as your car. LGT stuff is interchangeable, I replaced my door for $60, just had to rewire it and install the lock which was tricky. I would try patching the rear fender wells if you have that common rust spot, that always goes on our cars.

got a used ob bumper but could not find the beam that wasnt all crashed in or rusty im gonna out of my area they have almost nothing there.

again thnks for all the help

Archived