LegacyGT.com

B9SC Roadster

I wouldn't get one, likely a bit heavier than other alternatives. I think it's a bad direction for Subaru to go. AWD roadster, kinda frivolous when AWD's biggest advantage is in snow, where most people wouldn't have such a vehicle.

I would take S200 over that any day, or G35 6sp.

From money making perspective Subaru should build a minivan- more sales-> more profit and wider range of customers. I’ve been selling cars for 5 years so I know a little bit about this subject.

It's good looking, but I'm not sure it would compete well. I think they'd do well with a minivan, as long as they didn't try and go too upscale and price it along the likes of the Tribeca. On another note, I'd like to see the Baja redesigned. A little bigger and a lot less ugly.

I have winters, and i would love a car I convcertible I could drive all year. Just have a hard top like my bro's C4 cab. He drives it all year round. It looks awesome and I bet it's a f-n go cart.

sc what car is nice to you? Lambo, Enzo maybe a Mclarren?

sc what car is nice to you? Lambo, Enzo maybe a Mclarren?

Actually no... they look nice, but none of those are appealing to me. None are really daily driveable. I'm not sure how you meant for that to come off so i'll take it as the nicer of the two ways it could of. Cars I think are nice that would be competition are the s2000 ( gearbox to die for) and the Mazdasport Miata fun cars to drive. A diesel convertible doesn't really appeal to me because for one diesel is more than gas right now at least in my state, and two why would you want a diesel roadster? The question had an optional answer don't take it the wrong way because I don't agree with you;)

I like it...it has Subaru's new corperate front end so everyone will absolutely hate the car no matter what because it kinda looks like the B9.

I saw a B9 today for the first time in person, it wasn't bad at all like in the pictures. I don't like the corporate front end at all, but it looks good on the B9 at least.

Archived