LegacyGT.com

DMV Legacy/Outback BI-Weekly Meets

tsunami

;)

Took me well over 4 months to receive these wheels and I've been debating putting the money into body work to make them fit.

What better time then when the car's already in the shop. Guess we'll see. :)

What size tireeee?

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
You have the front of an STi/wrx?

I was thinking front (headlights, grille, hood, fenders) STi and the rear widebody arches, rear OEM LGT with jdm bumper hotness and extended wing thing.

I have a WRX...:lol:

Just finished installing the front bar with endlinks, the rear endlinks, and rear braces. My new fender is on the way so sometime in September is good for me since I won't be back for the month of August.

^+1

I think he's implying that he's going to "borrow" my front end. He's doing this even though I'm in NH. =)

Let me restate:

I am in NH til the end of August.

I just finished installing my suspension.

I am waiting for my new fender to come in so I can install it.

I will be back in September so that is when I would be ready for a meet.

• I Donated
I fail today.

Who is planning the next meet? Hopefully it's in two weeks.

In two weeks the lien might actually be released on my Spec.B and I might actually be able to retitle and register it. :spin:

SECU fail. :mad:

• I Donated
My grandparents did, and I had to take care of everything. So, in a way, yes.

Lame. I've called them like three times now. "Oh, the receipt saying he paid off the loan should be good enough for the MVA." "Oh, yeah, the receipt won't work. You have to get the lien release form from the seller, and we send that out after 10 days." (10 DAYS????) "Oh, it doesn't matter that his bank account says the money has been withdrawn to our accounts, we can't send the lien release form until early next week at the earliest." WTF, SECU???? :mad: And of course they send it via snail mail. :spin:

Archived